Writing (editorial and copy) | Brand and creative strategy | Brand storytelling | Travel (I’ve lived in six different countries) | Social impact and innovation | Music and theater | Outdoor adventure activities (Tour guide at Sourced Adventures)
New York, NY | Mar 2015 - Present
- Promoted from Junior Digital Copywriter & Interactive Copywriter.
- Develop copy, content and creative strategies across print, broadcast and digital for Broadway productions, award shows and live entertainment experiences.
- Worked as one of the creative leads on the Serino Coyne website rebrand and was responsible for all copy and content creation (web copy, brand video script/concepting and case studies).
- Worked with comedians John Mulaney and Nick Kroll to write all social media copy and create hilarious digital content for Oh, Hello on Broadway. The show broke box office records and surpassed all digital benchmarks for a Broadway play, from website visits (320%) and conversions (167%), to ROI (214%) and social reach (500%).
- Produced the first ever Tony Awards live red carpet pre-show and behind the scenes show, LIVE! From the Red Carpet and BTS Show, with Vogue and BroadwayHD (2016 Webby Award Winner).
- Selected member of the Strategic Culturalist Lab—an internal think tank incubator that tracks, analyzes and forecasts cultural and industry trends.
- Clients: Disney Theatrical Group, National Geographic, Lincoln Center, Dear Evan Hansen, SpongeBob SquarePants The Musical (Nickelodeon Productions), Angels in America, Oh Hello on Broadway (Kroll & Mulaney Productions), One World Observatory, The Tony Awards and new business innovation.
Gansevoort Hotel Group
New York, NY | Jan 2015 - Mar 2015
Managed all social media outlets for each of the Gansevoort Hotel Group’s properties (130K followers).
Created intriguing and enticing content for social media platforms, engaging the target audience, growing followers and facilitating an increase in room and food and beverage sales.
Writer, Brand Strategist and Producer
New York, NY | Aug 2014 - Jan 2015
Tina Brown Live Media/Women in the World: Brand writing and creative strategy for corporate communications
- Grow Marketing: Experiential event production and marketing strategy
- Clients: Aberlour and Glen Livet
Impact Republic: Copywriting and social media strategy
Clients: Tony Robbins
Associate Consultant, Verbal Identity
New York, NY | Aug 2013 - Aug 2014
Developed and implemented brand identities, communications guidelines, product names and taglines for B2C and B2B clients.
Created the verbal and visual identity for Google Food, Google’s global internal food program, with the goal of using food to bring the community together and fuel great thinking. This work has been implemented in Google offices worldwide.
Refreshed the voice and messaging platform for Girl Scouts and led a two day brand camp for 150+ GS marketers to train them in strategy and on-brand writing and communicating.
Clients: Google, Heifer International, Girl Scouts, Citibank, Gordon Food Services, Aflac, HP, CoStar Group and Microsoft.
2017 Silver Telly Award—Web Series, Online Video
Les Liaisons Dangereuses: “The Origin Series”
2017 Bronze Telly Award—Web Series, Online Video
The Encounter: “The Making of ‘The Encounter’ on Broadway”
2016 Silver Telly Award—Entertainment, Online Video
Misery: “The Manuscript Series”
2016 Webby & People’s Voice Award
The Tony Awards Integrated Digital Experience
Boston University | Boston, MA
Bachelor of Science in Journalism, Class of 2013
Art History Minor